Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Bale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its magical anniversary
Jip and Bale's Treetent
February 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding signage.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.