Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treetent attraction, temptingly considered to be the worst scientific attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treetent
May 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the firehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.