Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Bale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Jip and Bale's Treetent
September 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Bale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.