Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Jip and Bale's Treetent
July 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for animals.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.