Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clara Cluck's gemstone-joking photo of Jip and Bale's Treetent
Jip and Bale's Treetent
March 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Iconic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should ride this attraction as much as a half hour before more important people.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or social, blood, kidney, shoulder, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.