Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treeshack train, handsomely considered to be the best wooden train at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
August 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this train.
- Pregnant pelicans can not ride.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- The number painted on the writers is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.