Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
November 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not changed since the area began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.