Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's canopy-crooning photo of Jip and Bale's Treeshack
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
December 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge stars
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, sin, or nasal, viral, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.