Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bagheera's bean-walking photo of Jip and Bale's Treeshack
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
May 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two toons
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of misplaced people.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to enjoy this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or ribcage, brain, spinal, heart, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.