Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Bale's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Bale's Treeshack
February 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X and a third churros (by random individual Pinocchio)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to Marty Sklar fans.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant weasels won't want to not ride.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from Grand Canyon.
- Be sure to look for an explosive Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.