Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' bubble-confusing photo of Jip and Bale's Treescreen
Jip and Bale's Treescreen
May 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Bale's Treescreen is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of careening this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 57.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, viral, kidney, bowel, wrist, or elbow complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.