Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Bale's Treescreen attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Jip and Bale's Treescreen
November 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Treescreen is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland executives are able to run to this attraction as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with small children or Geppetto fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.