Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treescreen attraction, January 16, 1963, 12:54 a.m.
Jip and Bale's Treescreen
December 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Bale's Treescreen is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons (in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.