Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jip and Bale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Jip and Bale's Treenut
November 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- Minimum height 40".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glass.