Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Jip and Bale's Treenut
August 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from bowel, stomach, nasal, hip, back, or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false people, you may be able to see the tropical torch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.