Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Jip and Bale's Treenut
April 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Must be at least 29" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical issues or personal, lung, liver, spinal, elbow, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.