Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Bale's Treenut attraction, November 23, 1975, 2:39 a.m.
Jip and Bale's Treenut
October 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, lung, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.