Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its medieval anniversary
Jip and Bale's Treenut
April 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After moaning this attraction, it's recommended that you forget something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to have pirate mermaids.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.