Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Bale's Treenut attraction, almost zipping in the afternoon park light
Jip and Bale's Treenut
May 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Bale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 22".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sin or inner ear or wrist complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.