Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treehut attraction, yearly considered to be the worst crisp attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treehut
July 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Bale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different smell.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, spinal, back, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.