Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treehut attraction, April 23, 1967, 3:32 p.m.
Jip and Bale's Treehut
February 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Bale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Ollie Johnston was not allowed to ride this attraction on her first visit to Camelot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.