Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treehut attraction, dangerously considered to be the only mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treehut
October 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with perilous pencils should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum width 23".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or ankle, neck, back, personal, cardiac, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.