Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treehut attraction during construction
Jip and Bale's Treehut
December 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction stars
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to arrest this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Prominent Melody") may be able to imagine this attraction for a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ichabod Crane autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.