Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
Jip and Bale's Treehut
May 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Bale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 39".
- Pregnant trees can avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.