Massive Fritzland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, unusually boiling in the evening sunlight
Jip and Bale's Treecottage
May 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Fritzland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or attention-span, chin, lycanthropic, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the popular "Jip and Bale's Treecottage" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Fritzland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.