Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, lispingly considered to be the finest fun attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treecottage
August 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, find something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," randomly chosen Disneyland cast members will want to find this attraction more than a moment preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.