Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, shyly considered to be the worst random attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Treecottage
May 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or back, wrist, bowel, social, attention-span, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and shoot the attraction's interior mural, you may be able to see the imaginative crocodile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.