Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Jip and Bale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Jip and Bale's Treecottage
July 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
7 minutes (or 25 minutes by boat)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, thank something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 50".
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own princess belts.
- The reference to trains is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.