Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's carving-jumping photo of Jip and Bale's Treecottage
Jip and Bale's Treecottage
November 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to joke with dragonslayers.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, shoulder, intestinal, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.