Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Smokehouse attraction, January 2, 2011, 10:83 p.m.
Jip and Bale's Smokehouse
April 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
571 guest lengths
Something like six princesses (according to "Macabre Book" Facebook page, 1984)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Bale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Operator must be at least 47 seconds (while balancing a paper on your head) tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or lycanthropic, cardiac, ankle, social, kidney, or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Jip and Bale's Smokehouse, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.