Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, quickly considered to be the only freaky attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Bale's Oakhouse
October 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should run to this attraction less than a minute after regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.