Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a village
Jip and Bale's Nuthouse
March 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Six desks (according to Frank Thomas)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider exploding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disney Land magic-ticket holders will want to run to this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and pathetic).
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Ward Kimball was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the ancient room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.