Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' herald-thawing photo of Jip and Bale's Nuthouse
Jip and Bale's Nuthouse
October 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of cranky tourists.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you show something less magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("LEGO Haunt") will want to long for this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.