Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precarious view of Jip and Bale's Nuthouse when it's covered in children
Jip and Bale's Nuthouse
May 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of catching this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to go on.
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.