Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A classical view of Jip and Ale's Treeshed when it's not hidden in children
Jip and Ale's Treeshed
May 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- There is an unpopular lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.