Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Treenut attraction, mightily charging in the afternoon sunlight
Jip and Ale's Treenut
August 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
- Special effects may be too startling for young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.