Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A manic view of Jip and Ale's Treenut when it's covered in fog
Jip and Ale's Treenut
December 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and stubborn).
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness or spinal, leg, blood, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Dark ride is closed for refurbishment from May 27 until about November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.