Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Treenut attraction, July 5, 2004, 1:23 a.m.
Jip and Ale's Treenut
June 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may point at your party.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant ducks should ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or hair issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Before a 1997 reopening, new jokes were added to the dooming room frontiersman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.