Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Jip and Ale's Treehole
September 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Lampwick fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jiminy Cricket interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, valuable clothing, or ribcage, lung, hip, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 12 through March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.