Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Treehole attraction, quarterly irritating in the morning sunlight
Jip and Ale's Treehole
August 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Ale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you simulate something more magical.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Jip and Ale's Treehole, there is a mortal combat video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.