Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Jip and Ale's Treehole
May 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to operate pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.