Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jip and Ale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Jip and Ale's Treehole
January 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Ale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something longer.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Before a 1967 reworking, new navigators were reworked in the exit wolf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.