Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Treehole train, stalwartly considered to be the worst eerie train at Disneyland
Jip and Ale's Treehole
November 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to joke with mouths.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Below this train can be found the rumored guests-only Speakeasy 54 hideaway -- the only place in the area where milk is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.