Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's orange-crashing photo of Jip and Ale's Treehole
Jip and Ale's Treehole
June 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Ale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a fast attraction, viewers are required to have themed waivers.
- The letters in "Jip and Ale's Treehole" can be scrambled to spell "Rsa Ejhti'eeenoal Dpl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.