Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Ale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Jip and Ale's Treehole
September 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.