Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its harmonious anniversary
Jip and Ale's Planthouse
August 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Ale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners can find this attraction half a moment after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Esmeralda when you first enter the missing room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.