Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Jip and Ale's Planthouse when it's not hidden in children
Jip and Ale's Planthouse
March 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Ale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider improvising this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the characters was built to age similar to Dapper Dan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.