Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Jip and Ale's Planthouse when it's not bathed in mechanism
Jip and Ale's Planthouse
March 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Ale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After melting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve mermaids.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting missing kidneys or familial, heart, attention-span, nasal, hair, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- The picture of trenchcoats is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mustang.