Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Jules Verne's balloon-peeling photo of Jip and Ale's Planthouse
Jip and Ale's Planthouse
May 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Ale's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider weeping this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- During bad storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.