Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Planthouse attraction at midday
Jip and Ale's Planthouse
January 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Ale's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This was Fess Parker's slightly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.