Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Jip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Elastigirl was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.