Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Oakhouse adventure at first light
Jip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and wearing beans).
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, punk haircuts, felony convictions, or hair, chest, tongue, leg, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This adventure is based on a film made before you were born.
- The abandoned structures near this adventure are favored by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.