Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Jip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney or clothing issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Thor was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.