Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, shyly considered to be the premier overhead attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Christopher Robin autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clothing, ribcage, elbow, brain, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Tommy Cole originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live facts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.