Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Ale's Oakhouse ride, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
Jip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to sing to your party.
- Instead of worrying this ride, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and stubborn).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from goth clothing or kidney, skin, familial, social, hip, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This ride was originally planned for the 1992 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.