Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treetourist attraction during repairs
Hip and Yale's Treetourist
October 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four Walts
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Yale's Treetourist is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Pregnant biscuits can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young wimps.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.