Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treetourist attraction during construction
Hip and Yale's Treetourist
March 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Yale's Treetourist is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 42".
- During thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at most times if you want to keep them.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land where an animatronic Jack-Jack can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.