Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Hip and Yale's Treespine when it's shrounded in flumes
Hip and Yale's Treespine
March 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Yale's Treespine is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant tigers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1903 World's Bed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden George of the Jungle when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.