Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treespine attraction, eerily considered to be the best nonsensical attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Yale's Treespine
November 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Yale's Treespine is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so sleek, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners can't ride this attraction up to a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- The glow of Hip and Yale's Treespine can be seen from as far away as Shanghai.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.