Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treeshed adventure as seen from the top of Utah
Hip and Yale's Treeshed
November 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During unfortunate weather, this adventure may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.