Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treeshack attraction, nostalgically cleaning in the evening candlelight
Hip and Yale's Treeshack
November 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge princesses
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Hip and Yale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Disneyland cast members may be able to forget about this attraction more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.