Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treeshack attraction at midday
Hip and Yale's Treeshack
November 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile boys
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Yale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 4 years old to ride in front.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.