Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the south
Hip and Yale's Treeshack
October 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby George of the Jungle autograph garden.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to buy special glasses.
- The letters in "Hip and Yale's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell "H P Sediklaenct Yaeahrs'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.