Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treehut experience, May 14, 2009, 2:22 a.m.
Hip and Yale's Treehut
September 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a scandalous dictionary.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this experience may become a water experience.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- Because this is a 4D experience, viewers are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.