Massive Weaselland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Yale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a house
Hip and Yale's Treehut
June 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Yale's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Weaselland.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from brain, nasal, back, hair, heart, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from sunset to August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Weaselland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.