Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Hip and Yale's Treehut
August 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Yale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 24".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.