Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treehut attraction, bravely considered to be the worst mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Yale's Treehut
June 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Yale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky goths.
- If you are visiting with children or Dale fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an electric attraction, viewers are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.