Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
José's stove-cooking photo of Hip and Yale's Treehut
Hip and Yale's Treehut
May 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.