Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Yale's Treehost, a favorite show of Winnie the Pooh
Hip and Yale's Treehost
January 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half toons (according to "The Inhabitant" editor)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Yale's Treehost is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you have no business riding this show.
- After galloping this show, it's recommended that you find something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery show, viewers are required to buy safety pants.
- On its last day after opening day, the Hip and Yale's Treehost nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.