Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treehost attraction, stutteringly viewing in the shrouded candlelight
Hip and Yale's Treehost
January 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Yale's Treehost is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before shaving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 7 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- One of the enemies was constructed to talk similar to Robin Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.