Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Yale's Treehost attraction at dusk
Hip and Yale's Treehost
January 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Yale's Treehost is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.