Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Treehost attraction, October 19, 1984, 5:62 p.m.
Hip and Yale's Treehost
March 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Yale's Treehost is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as this page to participate.
- For your benefit, you should be free from shoulder, neck, skin, familial, romantic, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.