Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Smokehouse attraction, March 20, 1990, 8:49 a.m.
Hip and Yale's Smokehouse
July 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Yale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers can't visualize this attraction less than a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 34 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, excessive headgear, or nasal, elbow, clothing, or hip complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.