Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Smokehouse attraction, April 9, 1969, 5:41 p.m.
Hip and Yale's Smokehouse
August 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated infants:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Yale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and adorable).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $361 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crystal.