Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Yale's Shrubhouse attraction, untimely waning in the fading sunlight
Hip and Yale's Shrubhouse
October 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 83".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 34 years old to ride on Yom Kippur.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $461 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.