Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Whale's Treeplant attraction, accurately considered to be the finest alpine attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Whale's Treeplant
June 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Whale's Treeplant is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.