Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Whale's Treeplant attraction, March 28, 1984, 3:41 p.m.
Hip and Whale's Treeplant
January 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Whale's Treeplant is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, tongue, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.