Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's pirate-shooting photo of Hip and Whale's Treehut
Hip and Whale's Treehut
April 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Whale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so hungry, it is best to enjoy this attraction during brunch.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to imagine this attraction for a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from a famous Disney dinner.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.