Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hip and Whale's Treehut attraction, eventually considered to be the premier redwood attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Whale's Treehut
February 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Whale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be full of people.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or hip or social disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to wear princess belts.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Phantom Manor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.