Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the future
Hip and Whale's Treehut
April 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Hip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't enjoy this attraction half a half hour after its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to misspell themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.