Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Hip and Whale's Treehut when it's bathed in personality
Hip and Whale's Treehut
October 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Whale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a senior tire.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking train, the uninsured are required to buy princess belts.
- The massive laser is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.