Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Hip and Whale's Treehut
December 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Whale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee, tongue, shoulder, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.