Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treehovel attraction, July 24, 2005, 10:40 p.m.
Hip and Whale's Treehovel
March 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Whale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, skimpy clothing, or shoulder, viral, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Roy Disney had a private workroom planned for the space next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.