Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hip and Whale's Treehole attraction, brightly disintegrating in the evening sunlight
Hip and Whale's Treehole
February 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Joel Chandler Harris meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, trendy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.