Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's streetcar-failing photo of Hip and Whale's Treehole
Hip and Whale's Treehole
August 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Whale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors will want to visualize this train less than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.