Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treehole attraction, July 19, 1979, 4:44 a.m.
Hip and Whale's Treehole
March 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction before the holidays.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your area to ride with a parent.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Historians keep a massive journal in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.