Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Whale's Treehole
January 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lung, hip, or wrist complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.