Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, rapidly rotting in the shrouded sunlight
Hip and Whale's Treecabin
April 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may eat if you don't let them.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to have custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.