Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, presently considered to be the best supernatural attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Whale's Treecabin
August 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 13 minutes on foot)
Particularly juvenile juveniles
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will make silly comments to people near you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 14 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, undiagnosed allergies, sin, or blood, ankle, or heart problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The professor in the boot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Around the Ride".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.