Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A white view of Hip and Whale's Treecabin when it's not bathed in fog
Hip and Whale's Treecabin
February 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of ducking this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Gaston fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or ankle, leg, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.