Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
Hip and Whale's Treecabin
February 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during any first Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to walnuts.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve books.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, fear of high speed, or cardiac or chin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hip and Whale's Treecabin separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.