Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Whale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Hip and Whale's Treecabin
February 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction Walts (according to www.BoPeepMedia.com)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Whale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Suzanna meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.