Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Treecabin attraction at dusk
Hip and Whale's Treecabin
August 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Minimum height 39".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.