Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse
December 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Lilo meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- One of the shapes was said to move as a tribute to Robon Crusoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.