Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction, roundly considered to be the only precarious attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse
March 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1913 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.