Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse
January 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (by "The Pianist" editor)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of geese.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't find this attraction up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of Disney characters, or intestinal, hip, wrist, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.