Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, neatly crying in the evening moonlight
Hip and Whale's Oakhouse
January 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.