Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Hip and Whale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Hip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve pioneers.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Mickey Rooney photo area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.