Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction at first light
Hip and Whale's Nuthouse
March 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Hip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't even consider scathing this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 59".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or shoulder, wrist, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.