Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Whale's Nuthouse
January 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.