Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Hip and Whale's Nuthouse
July 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Hip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from back, kidney, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.