Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hip and Whale's Monorailhouse adventure at night
Hip and Whale's Monorailhouse
November 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Whale's Monorailhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby John Hench meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a noisy adventure, children are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.