Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hip and Wale's Treenest attraction, handsomely behaving in the shrouded sunlight
Hip and Wale's Treenest
March 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Wale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with indigenous children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.