Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treenest dark ride as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Hip and Wale's Treenest
September 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this dark ride alone.
- Contains imported signage.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- It is said that Tommy Cole's frozen hand is kept beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.