Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hip and Wale's Treenest attraction during construction
Hip and Wale's Treenest
October 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to talk to you.
- Minimum height 31".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or blood or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.