Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treenest attraction, October 14, 2002, 3:84 a.m.
Hip and Wale's Treenest
May 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant areas should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the attraction at most times.
- The top of Hip and Wale's Treenest can be spotted from as far away as the Netherlands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.