Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its kinetic anniversary
Hip and Wale's Treenest
January 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $27 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.