Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treehut attraction, September 6, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
Hip and Wale's Treehut
July 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Hip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Metallic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs should imagine this attraction half a half hour preceeding park opening.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $16 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.