Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Wale's Treehut attraction, hesitantly working in the shrouded park light
Hip and Wale's Treehut
August 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- After whistling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The archaeologist in the lion room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues From the Quarter".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.