Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treehut attraction, shyly moving in the shrouded candlelight
Hip and Wale's Treehut
May 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider raging this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.