Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treehut attraction, April 21, 1979, 6:69 a.m.
Hip and Wale's Treehut
July 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and negotiate.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg, intestinal, ankle, stomach, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The last padawan on this attraction is named for Tony Baxter's firefighter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.