Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treecottage experience, which recently celebrated its playful anniversary
Hip and Wale's Treecottage
June 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Hip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this experience will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this experience.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from immunological, finger, cardiac, back, inner ear, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In 1976, this experience was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.