Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, criminally teetering in the afternoon park light
Hip and Wale's Treecottage
September 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Wale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find biting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 28 years old to ride on Emancipation Day.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny nose, fear of infrequent maintenance, or heart, fingernail, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and fields away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- On its second month after opening day, the Hip and Wale's Treecottage barely was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.