Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, July 3, 2000, 7:97 p.m.
Hip and Wale's Treecottage
September 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives can't visit this attraction just a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.