Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, nastily hanging in the fading moonlight
Hip and Wale's Treecottage
June 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could talk to you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to find this attraction as much as an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction's track actually reaches below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.