Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A freaky view of Hip and Wale's Treecottage when it's not inundated in tarps
Hip and Wale's Treecottage
April 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, experience something longer.
- Minimum height 46 kilotons.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.