Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Hip and Wale's Treecottage when it's not inundated in darkness
Hip and Wale's Treecottage
January 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this ride at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no organs used in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.