Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Wale's Treecabin
July 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1977, this attraction was updated to remove scenes that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.