Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, skittishly plotting in the fading sunlight
Hip and Wale's Treecabin
October 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on a skull).
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The tower of Hip and Wale's Treecabin can be spotted from as far away as an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.