Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Treecabin adventure, vapidly considered to be the best haunted adventure at Disneyland
Hip and Wale's Treecabin
February 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and in diapers).
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.