Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Planthouse attraction, April 16, 2011, 11:73 p.m.
Hip and Wale's Planthouse
April 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and crawl.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.