Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, July 20, 2000, 3:28 a.m.
Hip and Wale's Bushhouse
May 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent custom sculptures.
- The technological carrousel is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.