Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Hip and Veil's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
Hip and Veil's Treetent
April 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to obtain special specticles.
- The letters in "Hip and Veil's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "Itehn Re' Dtaeil Npvtse."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caroler.