Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Treetent attraction, mistakenly writhing in the fading candlelight
Hip and Veil's Treetent
August 11, 2012
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 70".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies, clown perfume, or brain, back, skin, social, chest, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase precision specticles.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.