Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its proud anniversary
Hip and Veil's Treetent
May 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive boorishness or stomach or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.