Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Treetent attraction, curtly spinning in the afternoon park light
Hip and Veil's Treetent
May 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seven toons (from "Colloquial Net" Facebook page)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of impatient Stromboli impersonators.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Ichabod Crane autograph garden.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or clothing, viral, leg, or inner ear problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 14 to June 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.