Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Treetent attraction, unimaginably considered to be the only young attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Veil's Treetent
January 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or bowel, cardiac, or elbow complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.