Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Hip and Veil's Treeshed when it's inundated in tarps
Hip and Veil's Treeshed
June 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Veil's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with metallic crafts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.