Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Veil's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Aurora
Hip and Veil's Treeshack
November 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Veil's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.