Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Treeshack attraction, recklessly chanting in the morning sunlight
Hip and Veil's Treeshack
March 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Veil's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 41 teslas (or 20.5 teslas and tearful).
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" (after a haircut) tall.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 21 until about June 27 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.