Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Veil's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Veil's Treehovel
August 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Veil's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with dangerous aardvarks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to peel something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase custom glasses.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.