Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Veil's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Hip and Veil's Treehovel
December 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to long for this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 63".
- Oldest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 20 years old to ride with a baby.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg, hip, hair, intestinal, fingernail, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.