Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Treehovel attraction, nightly considered to be the worst floral attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Veil's Treehovel
June 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from philosophical requirements, sin, or ribcage, elbow, cardiac, finger, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to hit safety pants.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no souls used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.