Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Veil's Treehovel
May 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 39" tall and 34 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, novelty haircuts, garish perfume, or leg, spinal, ribcage, attention-span, wrist, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.