Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A charming view of Hip and Veil's Treehovel when it's not bathed in fog
Hip and Veil's Treehovel
November 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and wearing dogs).
- Must be at least 35" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, knee, fingernail, ankle, blood, or chest issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The number painted on the vases is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.