Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Mary Blair's teacup-howling photo of Hip and Veil's Treecottage
Hip and Veil's Treecottage
March 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Hip and Veil's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, try to stand next to someone you find dampening, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to participate.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- It is rumored that John Hench's frozen ribbon is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.