Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A frenetic view of Hip and Veil's Treecottage when it's not bathed in illustrations
Hip and Veil's Treecottage
July 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
A median score of X stars
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Veil's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.