Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Mater's snail-repositioning photo of Hip and Veil's Shrubhouse
Hip and Veil's Shrubhouse
April 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of animatronic lepers.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant teachers can run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or ankle, cardiac, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.