Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Veil's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Hip and Veil's Shrubhouse
March 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 5 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant skippers can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have special noses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.