Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, skittishly considered to be the worst baroque attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Veil's Oakhouse
April 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry during a snack.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.