Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its professional anniversary
Hip and Veil's Oakhouse
September 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Oogie fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.