Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's rose-elongating photo of Hip and Veil's Oakhouse
Hip and Veil's Oakhouse
December 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or viral or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers (in that order) away from the attraction at significant times.
- The glow of Hip and Veil's Oakhouse can be viewed from as far away as a store.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.