Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, May 21, 1957, 3:80 a.m.
Hip and Veil's Bushhouse
March 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (according to Suzanna, 1992)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.