Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, cunningly considered to be the premier invisible attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Veil's Bushhouse
October 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- In an inaccessible location at the high point of the Hip and Veil's Bushhouse, there is a football area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.