Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hip and Tale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Yen Sid
Hip and Tale's Treeshack
November 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for young wimps.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.