Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, criminally considered to be the best precious attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Tale's Treecabin
February 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, cast members could sing to you.
- If you are traveling with small children or Frank fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.