Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, December 24, 1993, 7:45 a.m.
Hip and Tale's Treecabin
August 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.