Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Hip and Tale's Treecabin
September 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Tale's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from lycanthropic, neck, blood, lung, skin, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.