Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Smokehouse attraction at a distance
Hip and Tale's Smokehouse
May 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, high blood pressure, undiagnosed growths, garish perfume, or immunological, heart, or familial problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- In an inaccessible closet at the top of the Hip and Tale's Smokehouse, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.