Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Smokehouse adventure at midday
Hip and Tale's Smokehouse
July 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Nikki autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- This adventure was spiritually sponsored by Joystick of A University.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.