Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, secretly studying in the morning sunlight
Hip and Tale's Shrubhouse
January 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In 1999, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate scenes that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.