Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tale's Herohouse show, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Hip and Tale's Herohouse
July 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Tale's Herohouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this show.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant mirrors should avoid this show.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose or heart, tongue, or hair issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This show closes at park closing.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.