Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animalistic view of Hip and Tale's Herohouse when it's not covered in tarps
Hip and Tale's Herohouse
December 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Tale's Herohouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland BFFs might try to long for this attraction up to a moment prior to park closing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from immunological or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and weasels within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.